Given the announcement made yesterday by the Queensland Government about border closures and rather than use our contingency option to make the conference virtual, we have made the decision to move NCEIF to Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 October, 2021. We moved the dates as we have heard loudly and clearly from our community that we are all desperate for connection. To see each other, to be in the same room and to continue the experience that which is NCEIF.
All tickets will be transferred to the new dates, all venues and other details are the same. Can you please check your diary as soon as possible and let us know if you are not available for the new dates.
On behalf of the board and our sponsors, we hope you can still attend NCEIF.
We remain optimistic that we will be able to meet in person and bring you the best NCEIF yet!